Monday, February 14, 2011

OWLS Banquet Dinner

Welcome back to normal weather everybody!  I assure you I did not bring this snow with me when I came...I blame the Kilmers.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone of the OWLS' Banquet Wednesday night.  It is our PRIVILEGE to dress up and serve the dinner that night.  A few things to remember:
Dinner officially begins at 5:30, so WE NEED TO BE THERE AT 5:15 at the latest.
Teens need to DRESS UP.  Let's show a lot of respect in how we present ourselves.
We will have RAVE Youth Worship immediately after this at our regular time of 6:30.

***ALSO, we have traditionally set up and decorated for this in lieu of TNBS.  This time, we'll do both.  On Tuesday night, we'll meet at church at 6:00 to decorate, and then have bible study after that.***

This is a GREAT way to bridge the typical generation gap, and connect with a beautiful, wise group of wonderful people!  Please encourage your teens to come to this, whether they usually come to TNBS or not.  We need all hands on deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment