Thursday, May 26, 2011

MEET THE INTERNS!!!



My name is Becca Hill. I'm from Hermitage, TN, which is right outside of Nashville. I'm a junior a Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN where I'm currently studying Elementary Education. I attend a campus ministry called Raiders for Christ and it has been such a huge blessing in my life! I don't know where I would be without my family and friends. They're definitely a big part of my life. I am thrilled about being a youth intern here at Robinson Avenue this summer and I can't wait to see what all God has in store. I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and doing outdoor activities like walking on the greenway, biking, and white water rafting. I got involved with the Inner City Ministry through RFC and I have enjoyed helping out with that. I love working with children of all ages. I was involved with the youth group at my home congregation, Lebanon Road Church of Christ, during my junior high and high school years and I have been involved with the college ministry at Kingwood Heights Church of Christ during my time at MTSU. I'm really looking forward to working with the Robinson Avenue youth group! 





My name is Adam Elrod from Murfreesboro, Tennessee.  My home congregation is outside the city in Lascassas where I’ve been most of my life.  I’m an Art Education major at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU).  I’ll be starting my senior year when I return in the fall.  I’m an active member at the Raiders For Christ (RFC), which is the student ministry on the MTSU campus. In my spare time I’ve started learning photography and hope to become a professional.  My goal is to be an art teacher and a football coach.
            Along with my teaching career, I hope to become a youth minister for smaller congregations and through this internship I hope to learn more about the process and work that youth ministry involves.  I’d like to take what I learn here back to Tennessee and work with the churches there.  I’m very excited to work with Robinson Avenue Church of Christ.

NOTE:  BE SURE AND CHECK OUT THE SIGN UP SHEET ON MY DOOR TO HAVE THEM OVER TO HAVE DINNER AT YOUR HOUSE AND GET TO KNOW THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment