Monday, August 20, 2012

P1438: Starting the day off right!


(Ok, I'm working on a better name, but...)  What does P1438 mean?

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."  
Psalm 143:8

Once a week, students from each high school are going to have a chance to come together for breakfast and be challenged by each other from the bible and mainly to pray for each other as we go into the day and week.  What better way to get the day started than with fellow RAVErs, sharing God's word and coming together in prayer?  

I'm working on Rogers and Fayetteville, but here's what I've got so far, so people can go ahead and start coming! 

SPRINGDALE:  Olde Tyme Donuts, Tuesdays, 8:10 AM
HAR BER:  Arsaga's, Mondays, 8:00 AM
SILOAM:  Wednesdays at lunch (I know it's not breakfast, but we'll take it!)

PS:  THIS IS A PERFECT THING TO INVITE FRIENDS TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment